- ONLINE INSTRUCTIONAL AND ASSESSMENT STRATEGIES OF SCIENCE TEACHERS IN THE NEW NORMAL: THEIR EFFECTIVENES AND CHALLENGES (3/15/2023) - The global health crisis brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic crystallizes the dilemma of policymakers to a continuous provision of quality education. The situation has led to the unprecedented scale of teaching practice moving from the conventiona . . .
- Project Urban GOLD “Urban-Gardening Organically, Living Dynamically” A complementary program of DepEd’s Gulayan sa Paaralan and Aide in the Learning Delivery of Organic Agriculture Competencies. (3/15/2023) - The Project Urban-GOLD is in complementary with the DepEd’s Gulayan sa Paaralan and the School Inside a Garden programs which strengthen the integration of environmental education in the elementary and high school curriculum and sustain environment . . .
- Pandemics vs. Academics (1/20/2023) - It was March 16, 2020, when the Department of Education in our country was greatly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Classes were stopped. Schools were closed. COVID-19 paralyzed education. Everyone lived in terror, here and abroad.
But after months . . .
- Run With Partners (1/20/2023) - Becoming an OIC in a newly established school amidst a pandemic is a challenge. But with a positive attitude and supportive leaders, teachers, and friends and families, everything falls into place.
Sampugu Elementary School and High School were estab . . .
- ANTI-AGING: The Power of Antioxidants (1/12/2023) - Fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and skin discoloration are the most visible signs of aging. Whether we like it or not, there is no turning back. That’s the reality of life. Aside from natural process, environmental factors may cause your ski . . .
- Be Over DOSE! Keep Loaded with Your Happy Hormones (1/12/2023) - Always have the feeling of anxiety, fear, anger and sadness? Well, you should get back on track, keep loaded with your happy hormones and be over DOSE (Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin and Endorphins).
Hormones are your body's chemical messengers. They . . . 2022
- PORAIS NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL ACCREDITED AS THE 1ST TESDA ASSESSMENT CENTER OF COMPUTER SYSTEMS SERVICING NCII IN SCHOOLS DIVISION SAN JOSE CITY (8/1/2022) - Located at Brgy. Porais, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Porais National High School is one of the pioneer Senior High Implementers at the Schools Division Office of San Jose City and one of the most featured track and strand they offer is the Informatio . . .
- Division Inhouse-Developed Information Systems (6/19/2022) - Through the initiative of the Schools Division Superintendent, Dr. Johanna N. Gervacio of the Schools Division of San Jose City, the ICT Unit developed the Document Tracking System and Inventory Systems. With the use of these systems, the tracking of . . .
- (PROJECT TOPPED) Teachers Online Portfolio for Pupils Educational Development : A Response to the Learning Challenge in the New Normal of Tondod Elementary School (6/16/2022) - Tondod Elementary School is a medium school located 13 kilometres away from the city proper. It has a population of 462 learners under the supervision of 17 teachers. Although it is a barrio school, majority of its learners are in the middle class in . . .
- DIRECTION ≥ ACCELERATION (6/16/2022) - Webster define acceleration as the act or process of moving faster or happening more quickly. Whilst the direction as the course or path on which you are moving.
Many of the courses of life nowadays tend to give more importance to ‘speed’ rather . . .